16 May 2010

Fun Run

I expected to walk the 2.7 km fun run/walk with Daniel this morning, pushing L and N in the pram, talking with a friend, and casually meeting Andrew at the end after he and our friends from Sydney finished their 11 km run... We'd talked about a 'no whinging' policy and I was trying to decide a reward if he finished the entire thing without complaining. Instead, though, Daniel decided to run most of the way, so I had to as well! I really should expect the best [of the kids] more often than I do... it was good fun and if he is ever a runner, I'm putting my money on endurance over sprinting.

2 comments:

Pam and Steve said...

Great job Daniel! Way to go!! You too Sarah, running 2.7 while pushing the pram. Love ya, DAD.

Jill said...

You go Daniel!!! That is amazing! Way to go all of you Sypkes'!!!
Loves!