Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
07 May 2010
Fishing
Results of a boy's day of ocean fishing - 3 big tuna in all!
(mom and dad, this is Peter who was at our wedding!)
Dad, he even cleaned it like you used to make us clean ours!
YUM! I highly suggest Betty Crocker's Curried Tuna (or maybe it is creamed tuna). Sounds gross but is so fun and delicious with the fresh veg of summer! And tsk tsk Uncle Steve, a lady should never have to clean her own fish. hahahahaha a
3 comments:
Doesn't quite look like the ones you used to catch!! Congrats Andrew!! DAD
That looks like fun! Quite the catch!
YUM! I highly suggest Betty Crocker's Curried Tuna (or maybe it is creamed tuna). Sounds gross but is so fun and delicious with the fresh veg of summer! And tsk tsk Uncle Steve, a lady should never have to clean her own fish. hahahahaha
a
Post a Comment