The other trees that I look at a lot are these two below - they are very similar to each other, except that one is weeks ahead of the other with its leaves changing. This is the view from the sunroom off our bedroom. It's probably my favourite room. :)
Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
14 May 2010
Colour
I love all the colours of autumn, and this Japanese maple is beautiful. Reminds me of being a kid cause there was one in our yard growing up. It's still there actually. It's probably my favourite tree.
The other trees that I look at a lot are these two below - they are very similar to each other, except that one is weeks ahead of the other with its leaves changing. This is the view from the sunroom off our bedroom. It's probably my favourite room. :)
The other trees that I look at a lot are these two below - they are very similar to each other, except that one is weeks ahead of the other with its leaves changing. This is the view from the sunroom off our bedroom. It's probably my favourite room. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful! One of these days we are going to have to Skype so that we can see your new home!
So lovely. And I can see why that might be your favorite room!
Post a Comment