Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
06 January 2009
Goodbye Gold Coast, Hello Tassie Summer :(
Actually, the weather isn't bad in Tassie, but I heard there was snow on the mountain here over Christmas (which, for those of you in the northern hemisphere, is SUMMER!), so that just made us all the more glad to be on the Gold Coast watching amazing summer thunderstorms at night:
Anyway, we had a night swim with the kids on the last night. They loved it and are still talking about it!
Heading back to Tas. Looks like #3 is learning to travel! :)
On a brief 3-hour layover in Melbourne, we caught up with Daniel and Kathryn and I hopped on Dan's motorbike for a quick half hour joyride! Woo Hoo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1. Did you take that lightening picture yourself?
2. Sarah - you look positively glowing in that swimming picture...
3. Oh my goodness Nicholas is SOOO cute!
4. SO jealous about the motorbike ride - I LOVE motorcycles and it has been SO very long since I have had a ride on one.
Love you! Big Sis
Post a Comment