Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
08 January 2009
Mini Me
Just for the record, I don't do matching. Honestly, I don't.
It's just as weird as I thought it would be... to see daniel and the new baby in pictures but to never have met him. Last week, Ellie said, "Mommy, what is Daniel's sister's name?" I said, "Laura... you know that!" She said, "Yeah, I just forgot." Life goes on, I guess. But I'm so thankful for blogs!!! I have just been terrible about updating mine lately! Oh, and lately Ellie has been talking about the "sneaky bees" that lived in the ground at Stanford. and how she and Daniel called chris "Chrissy Chrissy Yucks!" Good times!
I can't help but love matching outfits on brothers! :) They just look adorable together! Isn't fun when the little brother is big enough to sit up and pose for the photo with the big bro? :) So cute!
4 comments:
You know, I dont either - but it is hard sometimes cause they are just so DARN cute!
Me neither (hahaha) but when Grami buys matching, it's hard not to!
It's just as weird as I thought it would be... to see daniel and the new baby in pictures but to never have met him. Last week, Ellie said, "Mommy, what is Daniel's sister's name?" I said, "Laura... you know that!" She said, "Yeah, I just forgot." Life goes on, I guess. But I'm so thankful for blogs!!! I have just been terrible about updating mine lately! Oh, and lately Ellie has been talking about the "sneaky bees" that lived in the ground at Stanford. and how she and Daniel called chris "Chrissy Chrissy Yucks!" Good times!
I can't help but love matching outfits on brothers! :) They just look adorable together! Isn't fun when the little brother is big enough to sit up and pose for the photo with the big bro? :) So cute!
Post a Comment