16 January 2009

120 months

It's been 10 years since I married the bearded Australian that I met in Hawaii. He's lost the beard (most of the time), and I've lost most of the blonde - such is life!! Happy 10 years my favourite man! The first picture of the two of us 3 and a bit years later Feel free to look at recent posts for more current versions of our former selves... :)

9 comments:

LWB said...

wow, that first picture is HOT! :) So fun to see pics from the early days. Congrats on 10 years! xoxo

Landry said...

Congratulations, love birds! Laura looks even more like her Mommy in older photos of you!!! We miss you guys!

Pam and Steve said...

Congratulations to both of you! We love you so much and continually miss all of you....See you in May. DAD

Jennifer said...

how time flies... love you lots. Congratulations!

LilPrecious said...

Congratulations! Ten years is a momentous occasion - hoped you marked it in a special way! I LOVE that first photo of the two of you taken in Hawaii!! WOW!!

Anna said...

10 years is a big deal! Congratulations!

Abbey said...

I still think that is one of my favorite wedding photos. probably my favorite. it's so loving, joyful, and sweet!

The Quinones Family said...

You two look so truely happy in that wedding photo! Like it was the time of your lives! So cute! Congratulations!!

Pam and Steve said...

Jake looked at the first picture and said, "Where's Andrew?" I pointed him out and he grinned and said, "He looks COOL!!" I just think he looks like a kid there....DAD