Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
08 January 2009
3 months old
Doesn't seem much different to the 2 month picture, but he's now developing a laugh, loves to watch his brother and sister jump and play around him, and cries to get attention!!
5 comments:
He looks like he's 1
What a handsome little guy! Can't wait to meet him when you come back for a visit.
I don't believe how much he's grown! Emma is now the same age Nicholas was when you visited... gee time flies!
I love that he cries for attention - smart little cookie!! :) xoxo
He looks like SUCH a Sypkes in the bottom photo! Too cute (and too big-where has the time gone already?)
Post a Comment