How good does she look?!! My friend Lisa just had baby girl #3, Felicity. I am feeling very sentimental about a few friends now that have 3 girls in a row - it reminds me of my family and how special it was to have sisters. Under-appreciated through some of those teen years maybe, but so great to share a sister bond, especially now.
2 comments:
Oh look at that! Your friend looks like she's been having a regular day, not giving birth! So fun that you guys get to have your kiddos in such similar ages with each other. That's going to be so much fun when you get back to Melbourne!
p.s. I heartily agree about the sister bond; there's nothing like it. I don't even think it's the same for brothers-sisters, no matter how close, but some may not agree with that. :)
Miss you!
xoxo
Sisters bond is awesome. I love you sis!
Post a Comment