Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
17 December 2008
December's winning quote
Looks like it's been a pretty bad month for blog posts... don't think the next 2 weeks will be any better either. Oh well, there's always January.
In the meantime, here's the line-of-the-month from Laura, said to an adult: "I'm going to tell my mom that you are annoying me." and then the next day, to the same adult: "Why are you always telling me what to do?" Now, don't for a second think that this adult was doing anything even slightly out of line. No, we just obviously are doing a marvelous job teaching our kids about respect for adults. Mmmm.
Now I know I post an awful lot about Laura and her defiant/confident/stubborn comments, which does make it look like she's difficult all the time, but believe me she is not. She is loads of fun, but does take a bit more work to win over than does her older brother. Mind you, the stubbornness in her is paying off very well right now as she is virtually toilet-trained in 2 days, telling us now when we ask her if she has to use the potty, "I will tell you when I have to do it." Still a couple accidents, but fingers crossed it is going well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go Laura!!! I always knew you are a special kid.We keep our fingers cross, for your mom sake, for a quick toilet training and remember "Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History" just don't tell that to Ayelet please.
Oh little Lady. I can just see her saying that to you over her shoulder as she walks away. Super jealous here of successful potty training and only one in diapers. I am not even going to attempt Nate for another few months - but is that because of him or me??? Yeah - you bet I am AFRAID. This is Nate we are talking about.
Love you Sarah! Congratulations LAURA!!!
You've been tagged girl. I know you have nothing better to do;)
ROTFLOL!!! Way to show that super-duper spunk Laura!!! Oh wow Sarah, you are in for it! (as if you didn't know that already!!!)
Congrats Laura! Good luck to the rest of the Sypkes Family!
Post a Comment