Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
24 December 2008
Hemispheres
Just to show you the difference in Christmases between the hemispheres...
---
Mom and Dad's house in Oregon:
Our Christmas time here on the Gold Coast in Australia:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The picture of snow was before the real snow. We got another 12-18 inches after that and currently have 12-14 inches on top of the house and 19 on top of the pickup in the driveway.
2 comments:
The picture of snow was before the real snow. We got another 12-18 inches after that and currently have 12-14 inches on top of the house and 19 on top of the pickup in the driveway.
DAD
show off. I wish for you 12 inches of snow in JULY while we are enjoying our picnic in the park!
Post a Comment