27 December 2008

Tagged

Apparently when you have been tagged in the blogging world, you must comply. So my cousin Shelby tagged me. Here goes:
I Am: looking out over the ocean from the 28th floor.
I Want: to sit here all day long.
I Have: peeling shoulders from a sunburn, dumb.
I Miss: my father-in-law.
I Fear: more loss.
I Hear: the ocean.
I Search: my photos for good summary pictures of 2008.
I Wonder: what we will have for dinner.
I Regret: not reminding Laura to go to the bathroom earlier... !!
I Love: cups of tea in bed.
I Forgive: Laura for weeing on the carpet.
I Ache: for the day when i can start and finish a book in one day.
I Always: let my tea go cold.
I Try: to remember to put my keys in the same spot when I come in the door.
I Am Not: routine oriented.
I Seem: to always be taking care of kids.
I Know: that's my job.
I Feel: thankful to Andrew for providing for us.
I Dance: whenever no adults are watching!
I Dream: of playing the guitar and singing with the kids.
I Give: because I have received (i know, i changed it, maybe that's not allowed, but oh well).
I Listen: to music really loud when no one's in the house.
I Sing: to help me relax.
I Laugh: too loud!
I Can't: imagine life without the kids.
I Write: to process my thoughts.
I Cry: because I feel deeply.
I Sleep: whenever I can.
I Am not always: presentable.
I See: the ocean and it seems so peaceful.
I Need: more time.
I Should: finish this and read my book before kids get up and my tea goes cold!
 * Jill, you're tagged!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That made me LAUGH!! thanks for the giggle! Ok - now you have to tag someone!