It's becoming a common thing in the morning for Nick to wake up and wander into Daniel's room to climb in bed with him or play in his room while he is [of course] still sleeping. But to do it quietly at bedtime without us hearing? Good effort Nick. This is what I found at 9pm when I turned off Daniel's light after he fell asleep reading. Made me want to snuggle in too!
Don't worry, I didn't.
And one morning last week Daniel said Nick came and stood by his bed, waking him up saying, "I have to get in your bed Daniel." I just told Daniel that he didn't have to let him get in if he didn't want to, to which Daniel said, "Oh Mum, I'm not going to say no to him." Good onya big brother, if you don't mind my Aussie slang... 
3 comments:
oh so cute! Daniel has such a tender heart. Reminds me of my Ryan.
And when I first glanced at Nick - I saw Amanda - and then I blinked and looked again and saw Nate. Weird - love that I see familiar in them...
DANG - Christmas is TOOO far away! I MISS YOU!!
SOO adorable! Also love the atlas on top of Daniel! Love our sweet grandkids!! Yep, tender hearts,all.
Love you all
Mom/Gramma
Daniel is one super awesome big brother!
James is just dying for Jeremy to stop sleeping in the cot so he can have him sleep on the top bunk with him!
Ummmm.... NO!! But James is welcome to come down out of the heavens and sleep in the bottom bunk with Jeremy if he wants!! ;-)
The memories of the precious, loving moments between our children somehow make it easier to survive the times when all they seem to want to do is kill each other - or at least inflict a LOT of pain!!
Post a Comment