You know it's going to be one of those days when it's 9.30am and you:
- have already changed your top because it had poo on it. yep.
- cleaned up spilled milk AND throw up at breakfast.
- don't care that he's only 2 and he's sick, you just want him to stop whinging.
- arrived at school to find out that you were supposed to bring
a shared plate for the class party lunch.
- arrived at school to find out that you were supposed to bring
a shared plate for the class party lunch.
- leave school and decide to get an Egg McMuffin for breakfast
and you like it.
and you like it.
Ok, I"m off to keep living this day! I feel better already.

2 comments:
TOTALLY get that. Man have I had THOSE days.
Good luck sister! Love ya!
YUCK!!
I do hope the day improved because if it got worse from there.... OH MAN!!
Post a Comment