Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
28 August 2011
How can this be???
Completely and utterly asleep.
I think my mom might say like mother like daughter, not sure... ;)
It is moments like these that make taking the millions of photos that we do worth it!! Because we eventually capture the absolute priceless moments in amongst the thousands of other snapshots!
5 comments:
LOL! Great catch with the camera!
What great picture! A classic
Be sure, it looks A LOT like you did at that age...Adorable!!
Mom
Priceless!!!!!
It is moments like these that make taking the millions of photos that we do worth it!! Because we eventually capture the absolute priceless moments in amongst the thousands of other snapshots!
She is one impressive sleeper I must say!!
Post a Comment