Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
03 August 2011
Snow Yeah
It's been pretty cold here. The mountain has had snow for weeks and a student-free day at school meant we had no excuse not to go!
Oh my, I have the fondest childhood memories of driving up that mountain until you hit the road closed sign, and then scrambling out of the car to find the best bits of snow. I hope your kids have great memories like that too! Xo Vanessa
2 comments:
Are you sure you're not in the northern hemisphere!!?? WOW, what fun!
Mom
Oh my, I have the fondest childhood memories of driving up that mountain until you hit the road closed sign, and then scrambling out of the car to find the best bits of snow. I hope your kids have great memories like that too!
Xo
Vanessa
Post a Comment