Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
07 October 2009
Snow!
We went to the snow today. And I was so excited cause there was tons of it on the mountain and the kids were so keen, and I remembered my camera this time! Well, sort of. I put it in the bag, which spilled in the driveway. I thought I picked everything up, but on arrival, no camera. Just as well since they lasted 15 minutes before dissolving into tears cause it was freezing. But it was fun before that! Just as well there are no pictures... (oh, and the camera was sitting in the driveway when we returned - how did I not run over it?!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There is snow in Tassie? A lot? That is COOL!!! Isnt your camera "run-over-proof"? So maybe you did run over it!
They beg and beg and then it only lasts 15 min... too funny!!!
Post a Comment