Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
19 October 2009
Changes
Same kid, same chair. Wow. (and his cute sister next to him has changed a lot too!)
That is a great perspective!! I wish we had done that with Mandy more - she was SOOO tiny!!
We will have to see in person - but there is a resemblance between Nick and Mandy every time I see his picture... Oh he is such a little shining light!!
1 comment:
That is a great perspective!! I wish we had done that with Mandy more - she was SOOO tiny!!
We will have to see in person - but there is a resemblance between Nick and Mandy every time I see his picture... Oh he is such a little shining light!!
Post a Comment