15 October 2009

How?

How does one make time to blog when there are so many other things to be done? I just can't prioritize it... goodnight blogspot. See you when the house is clean and the kids are sleeping and it's not too late in the evening and I have finished my book club book and folded the laundry and done the ironing and gotten my head around what is meant to happen tomorrow and caught up on the latest episode of The Amazing Race (did I just admit I was addicted to a TV show?!). Sure, see you soon.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You just gotta get to the place where you blog in the middle of it all - I think it is called Denial. That and caring more that other people find out what is happening in your life than actually living it... works for me!!

Hey - I get a really great blog book as a pay off!

;)

Jennifer said...

Oh, and I already knew you were addicted to the Amazing Race. Can't you blog while you watch that?

SB said...

are you kidding? no way, that takes all my attention. i'm working on a post, really, I am!