Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
03 September 2009
It's time
Well, I'm sick of looking at that ridiculous picture of my eyes and pondering how much of those scary eyebrows to pluck, so figured it's about time to find some new photos to post...
These are from Sharon's wedding in Feb, but just got the digital professional pics, so wanted to share my favourites!
3 comments:
Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures! Love the family shot of all of you... just spectacular.
Daniel is such a little man in that last picture - He looks like Nate to me there...
Beautiful pictures! Love the family picture too.
Mom
Hard to imagine that it has been 7 months! Beautiful pics, beautiful family... Loves to you all
Jill
Post a Comment