Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
03 September 2009
More recent pics
Laura the hairdresser. How this girl manages to be all-girl and all-tough I am not quite sure...
Star Babysitter Olivia with Daniel at a kids party she hosted with her class at school
Erica, do you remember giving this bandana to Laura? Well, she wears it nearly every day right now!
Do you think this kid has had enough of car travel?!
Trying to get a passport picture of a near-toddler... always fun.
3 kids and 6 passports... check!
Love those teeth!
I might be 33 but I can still jump on a trampoline, right?!
(photo courtesy of Daniel)
2 of my girls... :) 10 Kids between us and we actually managed to get a picture without one of them appearing in the shot!
Friends since babies, these 2 get along like they've never spent time apart!
And their next-youngest siblings have started taking a real liking to each other now too, which is fun to see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love those pictures - and lucky you to be able to jump on a trampoline! (cool fort behind too!) That is just not possible for me right now...
Sweet pics. I miss you! E still talks about Daniel at least 2-3x a week so I know he's still near in her heart even though he probably never thinks about her! :) Little Laura - such a diva - I love her to pieces and Nick and Audrey would be fun to watch in action now, don't you think?
Love you, friend.
xoxoo
Soo fun to see some new pics!! Laura is so much like you were, Sarah. A mixture! Great pics. Special friends, sweet!
Mom
has anyone EVER described me as all-girl and all-tough? My guess is no... :)
Post a Comment