Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
06 September 2009
First steps!!
Nick just took his first steps and we have video! It does take him 3 tries, but prior to this, he wouldn't move at all if he didn't have a hand to hold. He's pretty proud of himself.
what a great party trick! Sounded like there was alot going on around you! Oh he is just edible with those big chubby cheeks - cant wait to see him at Christmas! He will be walking full time by then I am sure!
5 comments:
First steps are the most precious of moments! Thanks for sharing! Love it! You all look so happy - wonderful!
Way to go Nick! Such a cutie. Can't believe he's almost a year old... Way to go mom & dad to get ia on video!!
Love Grandma Pam
what a great party trick! Sounded like there was alot going on around you! Oh he is just edible with those big chubby cheeks - cant wait to see him at Christmas! He will be walking full time by then I am sure!
How AWESOME when we can catch it on video! I have James' first steps on video as well! Congrats to Nick - has he walked the earliest of the kids???
Oh how I miss you all! Nick is just so stinkin' cute! Awesome to get it on video! Way to go Nick!!!
Post a Comment