Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
18 August 2009
Yes, I'm a dork
My eyes still look the same! :) I'm still in awe over this no-glasses thing, often looking for them for a sec, or reaching up to adjust before remembering! Finally got the okay to drive and no more blurry vision. Oh yeah!
4 comments:
Yeah - you're weird.
Got the Rx for glasses for both Erica and Ryan... gotta know that was coming - they dont have the best genes in that area...
Congratulations! That is awesome!
You look great sis! Good luck getting used to no glasses!
i'm too scared to get lasik! maybe one day i'll overcome the fear! can't wait to see no-glasses sarah in less than 3 weeks!
Post a Comment