Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
17 March 2009
Nothing
That's it, I got nothing. Keep wanting to blog, but haven't got the stuff. Where's the funny quotes and silly antics? Guess I'm too busy sticking to THE PLAN. ;)
it's called 'PLAYTIME' and 'rest time' and 'computer time' !! well, i guess those have to be shared with 'dishes time' and 'laundry time'... whatever. :)
2 comments:
Yeah - thats true. I didnt see BLOGGING on your 'PLAN'. Next time I want to see "Mom Time" on your plan.
it's called 'PLAYTIME' and 'rest time' and 'computer time' !! well, i guess those have to be shared with 'dishes time' and 'laundry time'... whatever. :)
Post a Comment