Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
01 March 2009
I like this
Maybe I feel like some validation, I don't know, but I like this. I don't have anything against my friends without kids, that's not it, I just like how she describes my life...
AWESOME!! Thanks so much for posting this! I would LOVE the link if you could email it to me please? I might just have to do a blog about this one myself. I was hanging out the laundry before I had a proper chance to read this and the first thing that popped into my mind about how my day goes - is the fact that I rarely get to finish something I started doing without at least ONE interruption!! *grin* I wouldn't trade this job for the world or a million dollars, but validation goes a LONG way! Thanks again for putting this up on your blog!!
yeah - this is great! But words are just too limiting to the amazingness of what takes up time in our day. No job could ever require the heart-attention that home-making and children-raising does... thanks for posting this. Wow - our lives are hard - but with such sustainable rewards!
6 comments:
AWESOME!!
Thanks so much for posting this! I would LOVE the link if you could email it to me please? I might just have to do a blog about this one myself.
I was hanging out the laundry before I had a proper chance to read this and the first thing that popped into my mind about how my day goes - is the fact that I rarely get to finish something I started doing without at least ONE interruption!! *grin*
I wouldn't trade this job for the world or a million dollars, but validation goes a LONG way!
Thanks again for putting this up on your blog!!
yeah - this is great! But words are just too limiting to the amazingness of what takes up time in our day. No job could ever require the heart-attention that home-making and children-raising does... thanks for posting this. Wow - our lives are hard - but with such sustainable rewards!
:)
Awesome! I couldn't have said it any better!
Thanks for sharing! I hope you all are well!
Amen to all the above comments!What a way to put it, and yet sometimes that doesn't even begin to touch what we actually do!
Loves!
This was a fun article to read. Here, here, to our lives =)
Interesting article, but I think I probably need more than one (and one that is a little bit older!) to fully appreciate it. One day I will!
Post a Comment