Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
08 September 2008
Tigers at 10
2 kids went to bed at 8:00.
2 tigers emerged from downstairs (1 little one roaring hyperactively) at 10:00.
I couldn't stop the laughter.
This took some serious time, and we had heard nothing, and it was 10pm!!
I took a few more photos after they actually went to bed...
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG that took a lot of work!! You've got two adorable little tigers.
oh my - so adorable! It looks like ink-pen - glad it wasnt permenant marker. I think the sweetest thing is that they did it together - oh how I love that my kids have siblings!! i can just imagine them being so quiet and giggling to themselves as they tatooed their bodies! Glad they didnt do their faces.
Beautiful memories. And what details! Impressive! Mine would have (well, they have . . . ) drawn on their faces as well. Glad you were spared that! So, tigers for Halloween?
9 comments:
OMG that took a lot of work!!
You've got two adorable little tigers.
WOW! I'm very impressed with the creativity! Too funny...
so cute! that looks like so much fun!
those stinkers! so funny that they did that without you hearing a peep! so clever!
xoxo
Those are some great stripes!
What creativity! I love it!
oh my - so adorable! It looks like ink-pen - glad it wasnt permenant marker. I think the sweetest thing is that they did it together - oh how I love that my kids have siblings!! i can just imagine them being so quiet and giggling to themselves as they tatooed their bodies! Glad they didnt do their faces.
oh how I love you and miss you so much.
Jenn
Sarah.. I am giggling in my seat! Too cute! Oh.. this will go down in history as one of thier greatest sibling nights, huh?
We miss you! Bonnie
Beautiful memories. And what details! Impressive! Mine would have (well, they have . . . ) drawn on their faces as well. Glad you were spared that! So, tigers for Halloween?
Post a Comment