Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
09 September 2008
Quotes
L: "Mummy, I'm frustrate."
M: "Really? Why?"
L: "Cause Daniel was coming to get me."
(I think she uses big words in context surprisingly well for just 2 yrs old, but I guess she hears us use them with Daniel...)
----
D: "I only like nice mommies and nice daddies."
----
(just a few minutes ago)
D: "The thing is mom, when you put me in my room, I don't like you. When you don't put me in my room, i DO like you! When you put me in time out, I don't like you. When you don't, I do like you." (okay Daniel, I get the picture!... I'll spare the readers the details of the follow-up talk which went something like "Well I love you Daniel, even when you...")
----
(when I came back to the car after the kids had been sitting in there for a minute by themselves...)
D: "Okay, now I'm not in charge."
(typical eldest child, hey?! no one needed to tell him he was the boss, he just assumed it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Between this and the tiger, it's GREAT!! Both creative and genius'! Love those grandkids...
Love you,
DAD
Typical eldest child... assumed responsibility because obviously someone needed to! Well done done Little Dan... you've made me proud!
LOVE the conversations! Precious!
The other day Dane and I were driving to preschool at Grace and Dane said "Mom I still really love Daniel....does he still love me where ever he is?" to which I, of course assured him that Daniel does. I think seeing your old house and going to the same preschool has just really made him miss Daniel. They were two peas in a pod.
Post a Comment