12 September 2008

36 weeks pregnant and moving in...

We move in tomorrow, all going well... I don't imagine I'll get back to blogging in the next week or so. I did take an 8-month pregnancy photo, but it's getting scarier to post them, and since I'm still not blogging from my own computer, I can't be bothered doing the work to get the photo to this computer, so just believe me, i'm growing!

6 comments:

LWB said...

Oh, I know you are SO happy to be getting to a place that is your own and you will be settled! I hope it all goes quickly and smoothly so you can focus on resting before this baby arrives! I can't believe how soon it will be - and you can email me that photo of you b/c you know I have to see it to believe the urban legend about you gaining so much!! :)

xoxo

The Quinones Family said...

Oooo...I want to see that photo too! :) I remember that story about how you said you gained a bit with at least one of your pregnancies, if not both, I can't remember exactly how it goes.
Oh, I can't wait to see what God brings you guys, a boy or a girl! :)
Thinking of you all!
Cindy

Jennifer said...

Mom said you were getting your keys tomorrow - i am so excited for you. I hope it feels homey for you. So much upheaval - time for a HOME!!!

I wish I knew boy vs girl - so I could send a present with mom and dad! But oh well - I cant wait to hear what the final edition for you will be!

Jenn

Pam and Steve said...

Can't wait to see you place and #10! And you know me, I'll bring something for either one!! See you all in one month--Mom

Anne said...

You are such a great mom and I can't wait to see what this next little darling is like. I wish you all the luck in the world and you are in our prayers.

Gjovigs said...

I keep thinking- when is that baby going to arrive? ...and how's the moving coming along? I hope you're well. We're thinking and praying for you!