Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
01 September 2008
next month
yay, today is sept 1st, so that means that next month we'll have this baby. doesn't seem so far away now...
Zara wanted to see pics of Daniel and Laura so I finally figured out how to find your blog! We liked the videos in particular! Can't believe you are having the baby so soon. Please send us your current address....love, Raziya and Zara
whoa, so soon! I am very excited for you - I think it's a girl! I'm loving all your posts. Wish I had more time to comment on them, but it's great getting a glimpse into your world in Aus.
4 comments:
We can't wait!!!! Now, I'm feeling like it's a boy...
Zara wanted to see pics of Daniel and Laura so I finally figured out how to find your blog! We liked the videos in particular! Can't believe you are having the baby so soon. Please send us your current address....love, Raziya and Zara
And hopefully it's later rather than earlier! LOL
DAD
whoa, so soon! I am very excited for you - I think it's a girl! I'm loving all your posts. Wish I had more time to comment on them, but it's great getting a glimpse into your world in Aus.
miss you, girl!
xoox
Post a Comment