2 years of being in the same country as my family was something I guess I didn't ever think would happen, and now it's finished. A hard 2 years to be here for many reasons, but so so hard to see it end. We said goodbye a week ago. Miss them already...
4 comments:
tears....
What a great picture! SEnd it to me!!! Everyone is smiling and mom looks like I am tickling her!!
I miss you Sarah, Andrew, Daniel, Laura, and little one I havent met yet.
Oh friend, I'm sad for you. I know how much you treasured the time being closer to family - thinking about you while you get used to be so far away again.
oxoxo
Yeah, we miss you soooo much! Hope all is going well as you settle in.
DAD
I was wondering when you would make it home. We sure miss you guys too! I know how much you loved your time back in the states.. mmm.. and how much you will miss your family.. but know you are missed too! I'm praying for you!
Bonnie
Post a Comment