Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
03 July 2008
Wedding Kids
I don't have much to add to all these pictures, but I just loved my kids the day they were in their babysitter's wedding (which was the day before we left). I know it's the bride that is supposed to be the center of attention (and truly, she was), but as these kids' mother I was just very very proud and took too many photos before we even left the house!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
your pictures of the kids in wedding were gorgeous loved pics of San fran A&S & bridge Did you get the prints of bridge & church at stanford
2 comments:
your pictures of the kids in wedding were gorgeous
loved pics of San fran A&S & bridge Did you get the prints of bridge & church at stanford
The kids look so cute! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment