A solid week of goodbyes at Stanford. Emotional. Tiring. Without question, worth it. Lots of "why haven't we done this more?" I don't have pictures of everyone and everything, but we've said it all already, and we are thankful for the friendships - in the courtyard, on playdates, out to dinner or coffee, at water parks, movies... wherever! But goodbyes are always yuck (just couldn't think of a more fitting word), no matter what good things are yet to come. Daniel keeps asking when we are going back to our old house. Hmmm...
5 comments:
HUGE hugs to you! I know how hard it was to say good-bye to everyone after my three SHORT visits back to the states. I cannot begin to imagine how much harder it would be if I had spent a couple of years with everyone! Know that I will be thinking of you and praying for you as you make your way back to Australia!
I'm SO going to miss you next year! It just won't be the same without you! It was great to get to know you and many blessings as you move on! Take care!
Oh my, such good pics! The sunset ones in the bay look amazing - what a great finish to your time in CA. And how stinkin adorable did the kids look all dressed up! I can't stand it! Love your new family shot - you look great, did you get your hair cut? Miss you so!
xoxo
Are you really gone already? I didn't get to give you a forty five minute hug with tears included. We will miss you so much over here. We could not have asked for a better neighbor and a better friend for Dane. I'm sure the first question at preschool this year will be "where's Daniel?” We love you guys.
We will miss you.. and even missed you last year.. and now that you're headed down under.. uggghhh!! Of course we will keep in touch via blogs.. don't be a stranger.. We love you guys-
Bonnie (for us)
Post a Comment