This has been Daniel's little phrase to reassure himself that he is indeed 4. I guess with a 3.75 BD party at preschool, a BD party in Oregon before we left, and then one in Australia on the actual day, he has reason to not be quite sure of the fact that he actually has turned 4! I'm missing the photos of the BD in Oregon (put my photos on my dad's computer and stupidly deleted my camera disk before putting the photos on my own computer), and then of course the pictures on the actual birthday were blurry, go figure. Ah well, the boy's 4 and life goes on!! :)


2 comments:
You're so big, Daniel! I can't wait until I'm 4...you make it look so easy!
Oh, such a big boy! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys. Seeing these photos made me miss you all. And ahem! Where are those promised belly shots - that first one was a terrible teaser. It's strange to think of you guys in jeans and sweaters and I'm back here sweating to death.
miss you.xoxo
Post a Comment