11 August 2008

Activities and other news

I love doing 'activities' with the kids. Daniel thrives on structured time, and about 6 months ago it was a routine thing that we did. But it's been awhile. So today, really for the first time since being in Australia, I planted my bum on the ground with a variety of things we might need (so I wouldn't have to get up of course!), and we had a great couple hours... Admittedly, I have not really enjoyed the time I have had with them lately - it's mostly just been about surviving. But today was great. Here's a couple little videos - Daniel made up a song, and then Laura was talking to me about doing wees and poos on the potty. So obviously this is riveting stuff...

In other news, we're learning about Tassie devils (real and animated),

loving "chocolate" sandwiches (gotta love Nutella),

waiting to move into our rental house (which will be a lovely 3 weeks before I'm due!),

and I've also hit the 7 month mark, so I've obliged with a photo (you're welcome Laurie!).

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

All I can say is that I miss you very much.

Landry said...

You look so wonderfully pregnant! I love Daniel's assessment of the upcoming "crazy" situation...so cute (and probably spot on for a while, anyway!).

We miss you guys!

The Quinones Family said...

Oh...you're 7 months already! And living in another country!
I loved seeing the video shot of your tummy and laura pointing to the baby and Daniel talking about the craziness. Yes, you are a brave woman...about to take on three! :)

LWB said...

Thank you for that belly shot - looking good, my friend. I still don't believe your weight gain from the other two - I don't see it at all on you now.

Laura is so grown up looking, I just can't stand it!

The rental house looks fabulous. I love the front windows. Wish you could be in and settled sooner than 3 weeks before the baby arrives. Maybe this is a good time for me to come visit; I can help you unpack! :)
miss you.

xoxox

Landry said...

That's DEFINITELY a boy belly! (although I'm batting "0" in my baby predictions so far, so you're probably safe to go ahead and buy girl things, cut the tags off and wash them given my track record.)

Miss y'all!!

Jill said...

I agree with Jennifer's sentiment - I miss you so very much.