19 August 2008

Happy Birthday Jenn

Today (in the U.S. anyway) is my older sister's birthday. I used to bag her out about whatever age she was turning, but I think that stopped about 10 years ago when I realized that since she was less than 2 years older than me, it was slightly short-sighted to think that her age was much different than mine! Happy birthday to my sister who has become a great friend over the years, and is a fabulous mother of FOUR beautiful children :). Thank you for pursuing me over the years. It is the reason we have the friendship we have. - just an old favourite picture...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so glad that I clicked on your blog as a last thought before shutting down for the evening. Thank you for this post - I love you Sarah! We are friends cause we are sisters and cause we have let each other in.

Thanks - :)

LWB said...

When was that pic taken?! I was trying to see if I could see a ring on your finger, but I don't think there is one. You look so young, but yet totally the same as I know you now, if that makes sense.

There is nothing like the bond of sisters.

xoxo