(True, true... Jay Jay was chewed up by the riding lawn mower in the playground a few weeks ago, and when it happened I had to explain that glueing 30 pieces of the blue plastic airplane back together in the shape of Jay Jay was a bit beyond me. Leave it to the kids to be literal!)
Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
13 May 2008
not everything!
After fixing a little toy today right after Daniel pronounced it broken forever, I very 'confidently' said, "Mummy can fix everything!" His immediate response: "But you can't fix Jay Jay!!"
(True, true... Jay Jay was chewed up by the riding lawn mower in the playground a few weeks ago, and when it happened I had to explain that glueing 30 pieces of the blue plastic airplane back together in the shape of Jay Jay was a bit beyond me. Leave it to the kids to be literal!)
(True, true... Jay Jay was chewed up by the riding lawn mower in the playground a few weeks ago, and when it happened I had to explain that glueing 30 pieces of the blue plastic airplane back together in the shape of Jay Jay was a bit beyond me. Leave it to the kids to be literal!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such great pics!!! I love being able to see you all.
Post a Comment