Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
12 May 2008
4 months and growing
This is for you Lisa, just to assure you that maternity clothes are fitting better and better by the day, and not just because of the bump!
So exciting! You look great! We missed seeing you on the reunion weekend, so wished we could've been there. Congrats on a healthy pregnancy! Love, Cindy
Oh Holy Cow. You are a gutsy lady to post a picture of your bump! (I love the aussie terminology!)
I miss you Sarah. I wish we could sit on the couch and jibber-jabber about pregnancy and the kids and life in general. How I love you. I am thrilled to see you in July!
7 comments:
So exciting! You look great!
We missed seeing you on the reunion weekend, so wished we could've been there.
Congrats on a healthy pregnancy!
Love, Cindy
Oh Holy Cow. You are a gutsy lady to post a picture of your bump! (I love the aussie terminology!)
I miss you Sarah. I wish we could sit on the couch and jibber-jabber about pregnancy and the kids and life in general. How I love you. I am thrilled to see you in July!
Well - third pregnancy and I FINALLY get to see what you look like pregnant!! *grin* It sounds like all is going well for you!
Look at you prego! Love it!
~Shelby
I still won't believe you gain as much weight as you say you did with the other two until I see it in pics - so keep them coming! You look great!
Love the bump girl.Being preggies always suits you.
Love Penny
Such a cute belly! BTW Love those pants... thanks for letting me borrow them!
Post a Comment