Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
01 May 2008
not in the mood
I don't feel like being a parent today - anyone want to come and substitute in? I'd be happy to take over your job for the day! After having a disaster errand this morning (which I chose to do while I had a babysitter, instead of investing my time doing something that would help me be a better mum, like a parenting book or journaling or something), I certainly didn't feel like coming back to be a parent! Ahh, at least it's sunny and although the kids are hyper, they are outside and happy. Sometimes I just want to live by my own agenda, I guess that's what it is...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment