09 November 2013

While the boys are away...

These boys just left for the Philippines...

So we're just chilling out,

doing things like having sleepovers in the living room,

eating dinner on the benchtop with our bare hands 
(a TOTAL hit, you'd think I never feed her!), 

taking kids (and one super cute nephew!!) to a local school fair 

to watch a family with 6 kids do circus acts 
(that's dad, mum, and the boy on top is 5),

 eat fairy floss/cotton candy, and generally keep busy. 

Keeping busy and relaxed. It's a lost art, I can tell you!

Now I'm off to settle in for another night on the couch 
with kids sleeping all around me. 
Kinda fun cause I feel like a kid doing it too!

3 comments:

Pam and Steve said...

Looks like a load of fun!!
Mom

Jill said...

I wanna have a sleepover too!!! ;) What fun you are having, can't wait to see you!

Lisa said...

Awww - your little nephew, Josh, is just yummy!! I want one of those cheeks to pinch!!! I bet he's very popular with your kids :)