07 June 2013

Lately...

Cuddling Josh, lookin pretty cute with his chin resting on his hands. 

Nick's 1st cross country run at school

Daniel doing a Hobbit film with his class

Before school, Daniel entertaining C while reading Garfield. 
Gotta love a boy who can multi-task!

 Daniel boarding the plane on his solo flight. He says he loved best the feeling of getting off the plane and meeting his friends all by himself. 

An egg-laying bird. 4 eggs this time. And heaps of pregnant attitude to go with it! Not that I have ever had pregnant attitude nor do I know any pregnant woman who has had it, just the bird........ 

Just looking back at old photos. No words needed really...

SuperNick and SuperJosh! 

Just playing around...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

who the heck are the people in that archaic picture - HOLY COW!!!

And loving the kiddos - miss them and miss you!

Cutie little C -

Pam and Steve said...

Great pictures! I just go around to looking at all of them. No comment on the old photo. So Daniel did fine on his solo trip, I'm sure. Miss you all very much!
Mom/Gramma

andibell said...

Where did he get to fly to?

andibell said...

Where did he get to fly to?