Laura's birthday always makes my head spin. I think it's because Daniel turned 8 almost a year ago, which means he was 7 this time last year, and now Laura turns 7, so even though she's really 2 years younger, it seems like much less when I think of him being 7 this time last year. Get it?!! :)
Anyway, I tried making a leotard cake (but when everyone wonders what it is, perhaps that means my efforts were all heart and not so much skill).
Oh well, I think she liked it anyway.
I'm sorry Laura, but some things about older brothers just never change. What's the same in the pictures above and below? And no, it's not how young I look!
At the local gymnastics centre birthday parties, the birthday girl/boy gets a ride on the bungee seat. What a hit! This girl loves a thrill. And so does Laura. ;)
Glad she chose a '7' for this cake!
Happy birthday girl.
We love you to bits and are proud of the daughter, friend and sister you are.
You go get 'em.




3 comments:
Great pictures!! I love the cakes!
I never got that adventurous with you girls' cakes... Looks like she had a great bday!
Mom (aka Gramma)
Extremely belated, but Happy Birthday Laura! You did a wonderful job on the cakes! Like Mom, I don't get adventurous on the boys' cakes, it is usually cupcakes!
LOVES, Aunt Jill
The cakes were gorgeous and looked perfectly like they should! Laura, you are a doll as ever!
Post a Comment