On a recent trip to Melb to visit SF friends, we wandered around the city, went on a ferris wheel, then the kids saw this trampoline bungee and were super keen... The sign said you only had to weigh 8kg (um, hello, Nick weighs more than that!!), but then they took a look at Laura and said she was too little cause the straps wouldn't cinch tight enough around her thighs. I asked if they would at least try... so they did and gave her the thumbs-up!!! YAY! I, er, ummm, I mean Laura, was thrilled!! Actually she really was. Both kids loved it and did flips. Fun FUN! I would have done it too, but the grown-up in me chickened out cause there were only kids doing it at the time... :(
Deb and Whit, thanks for the lovely morning, can't believe you got married 2 years ago already!!!

3 comments:
Definately have their mother's blood!!! What fun!
How time flies... I remember a certain person bungee jumping... And i would have chickened out for the SAME reason.
:)
Love the look on Laura's face in that group shot!
Post a Comment