Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
26 July 2010
Birthdays continued
The up-side of being long distance from family when birthdays roll around: birthdays last longer because presents come in the mail!!! Now I'm a long-distance auntie, and I know about the strange phenomena of impossibility around getting presents in the mail early. It's tough. There may even have been a time, kinda recently, when a present might have arrived to a niece of mine almost 2 months late. Or more than once a pressie might have been brought to an upcoming Christmas trip months and months late! Anyway, all that to say, Laura got a FUN FUN present in the mail from Grandma (it was less than 2 weeks late, which hardly counts Grandma, you haven't even begun to compete with me!). A girlie/princess/heart/silky cape! Quite the hit. Thanks Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ok - that is awesome!! Both Ryan and Nate have one and they are getting quite the use... oh so loved. That pink one is CUTE, mom! You better believe that it will get worn almost 24/7.
What a great Grandma!!!!
okay, great in wonderfulness, not age.... phew!
With camping coming up I don't want to be off the Simmons food leftover list! ha!
I just love the smile on her face!! It's so full of happiness! See ya soon, DAD
Post a Comment