Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
02 December 2009
Today
Accomplishment of the day: 5 loads of laundry, all ironed and put away. Exciting, no. Still an accomplishment.
"What the?" of the day: Calling Daniel a 'bossy boots'. Did I really say that out loud? Yep. Sure did.
Okay, so I really did not think anyone of our generation irons anymore! Isn't that what knit is for? Just do what poor Jef has to do. When you get to work and you notice someone thinks your shirt is all wrinkly, because it is all wrinkly, just say, "Oh my shirt? Yeah, don't tell Andrea. She worked so hard ironing it and then it got all wrinkly in the car. Poor girl." There you go! NO MORE IRONING! Problem solved. a
3 comments:
Bossy Boots? What would the American equivelant be for that? Cause it doesnt sound so bad...
well Jenn, it's not that "bad", it's just incredibly childish!! He was just being so bossy to Laura...
Okay, so I really did not think anyone of our generation irons anymore! Isn't that what knit is for? Just do what poor Jef has to do. When you get to work and you notice someone thinks your shirt is all wrinkly, because it is all wrinkly, just say, "Oh my shirt? Yeah, don't tell Andrea. She worked so hard ironing it and then it got all wrinkly in the car. Poor girl." There you go! NO MORE IRONING! Problem solved.
a
Post a Comment