Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
10 December 2009
Song of the day
Laura happily singing to herself: "I can do lots of things, lots of things... I can do lots of things...."
Only knowing Laura makes this song so, ummm... so LAURA.
7 comments:
bbqpig12@hotmail.com
said...
Adorable... Can;t wait to see you all! Mom, Grandma, etc
Well thank you Laura. I have to clean my house today and I was overwhelmed, but now I will just sing, "I can do lots of things, lots of things...I can do lots of things..." Thanks for the help! a
In such a hurry to be a big girl. It's funny b/c I see so many similar things in Audrey that I observed in Laura...wonder if it's a middle kid thing? "I am big too, I can keep up with you!"
7 comments:
Adorable...
Can;t wait to see you all!
Mom, Grandma, etc
ha! that is so cute. I love it when they do something that so expemplifies WHO they are... arent we blessed!!!
Well thank you Laura. I have to clean my house today and I was overwhelmed, but now I will just sing, "I can do lots of things, lots of things...I can do lots of things..."
Thanks for the help!
a
Wonderful pic of Laura! Love it. See you in 10 days! DAD
Isn't it sad that there she is in her fab tank top and I am sitting here with a long sleeve shirt and a sweatshirt... ug.
Beautiful, fabulous girl!
jill, that fab [still too big] tanktop is the dress you gave her!
In such a hurry to be a big girl. It's funny b/c I see so many similar things in Audrey that I observed in Laura...wonder if it's a middle kid thing? "I am big too, I can keep up with you!"
Post a Comment