Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
10 December 2009
Diving!
Normal swimming lesson today. At the end of the lesson they take turns jumping in the deep end to the teacher. She asks Daniel if he wants to dive or jump in. He says dive, but I'm thinking, "he doesn't even know what that is..." She says that it's when your head and hands go in first, etc, etc. He says okay, then DIVES! The teacher even let out a yelp (in harmony with mine!) and looked over at me with a smile! Clearly she didn't really expect it either! So so so fun. Very proud boy. I love being a mum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Boys live life to the fullest - I LOVE it!! Good for Daniel!
WOW!
a
Being a mom of boys is soooooo... um unexpected! YEAH DANIEL!!!
Tell Daniel Grandpa said GREAT JOB!! DAD
Post a Comment