So you're telling me that tiny chip in my computer called my hard drive is FULL and I can't put any more photos on it?? First it blows my mind that our computers can hold this much data, and then all of a sudden I can't get my head around it being full. What is that about?So while I've been trying to get to 'clearing it off', or having a techy friend over to help minimize the space it's using, Andrew announces that he's sick of his Mac (after converting me he's returning to the PC world, whatever), and I get his, which has eternally more hard drive space, and which I might add (with my well-used smirk) I suggested should have been mine in the first place, since I 'do' the photos around this place. :)
So new Mac = more space = more blogging. Sister E (read: eldest) is blogging every day. Yeah right, I can't even get to showering every day.
6 comments:
Hey if he is that sick of it, I will take his Mac!!! ;)
Yeah, blogging every day! In my dreams!!! Love you!
aw come on. I don't shower, I blog! I have my priorities straight.
I mentioned in a comment on Jenn's blog that she may inspire me to try to blog every day.
I've given up on keeping my house clean, showering every day, and sleeping (though Jeremy seems to be in a nice routine of sleeping 6-8 hours straight most nights) so blogging it is!!
Yeah for more hard drive space! James gave my wonderful laptop a drink of water back in June so I've been using Charlton's laptop and it has about 1/4 the space of my laptop so I've just started burning 6 months worth of photos onto CD's. My laptop had 3.5 YEARS worth of photos on it and still had room! SHEESH!!
Enjoy your new computer!
i can never seem to get the blogging thing down.. esp. with three... showering everyday.. yeah right.. feel your pain! good luck with the new computer.. had a cup of tea yesterday.. was thinking about you!
So....When you get the next hand-me-down pc, are you going to convert to a PC or are you going to buy a new Mac when this one dies? DAD
no more hand-me-down PC's for me! i'm a mac girl now...
Post a Comment