Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
17 November 2009
Songwriting
You would think when the kids are in the backseat singing together, creating a made-up song, it would be totally cute. Well maybe, but also kinda worrying when it goes something like this: "Miss Mary Mack sat on her back in a big big pack of bumblebees... and one got in her mouth and she choked and she choked and choked and choked, and then she was dead." I wish I could have recorded the tune and the rhythm, it really did bring the lyrics alive!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, Dear! That is too cute! I can just imagine what it sounded like... and yours when you heard that!!!
I am glad to hear that my kids aren't the only ones who have a morbid sense of humor. There is alot of 'being dead' and 'cut his head off' and other such positive conversation in my house.
Ofcourse you girls NWVWE did anything like that!!!
MOm
Can you tell mom REALLY needs the cataract surgery??? DAD
Hey Sarah, my mother has audio of me singing, "old mother hubbard went to the cupboard to get the dog a bone but when she got there the dog was dead....". Hmmm... maybe it's a stage..
(Deb Tonkin)
Post a Comment