Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
22 July 2009
He's FIVE
Have I really been a parent for 5 years?
Have I only been a parent for 5 years?
Happy Birthday Daniel. We have loved watching you grow up as a thoughtful, sensitive kid. We are so proud of your love for learning, how curious you are about the world, and the love that you have for your friends and family. I just can't believe you are 5!!!
6 comments:
What an adorable kid!! We can't believe he's 5 either!! Happy late birthday to you Daniel!!
Love Grandpa & Grandma
Happy birthday, Daniel!! We miss your goofy sense of humor and contagious laughter!!!
Well hello little man!! Happy birthday buddy! Great Pictures!!
Happy birthday, big boy! You are growing up too fast. We miss you! xoxo
(post pics of the party)
Happy birthday, Daniel!! We miss you and your family.
A little belated, but none-the-less... We Love You Daniel! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment