Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
19 July 2009
Addicted
... to Blurb.com. I'm using it to make Daniel's 5th birthday book (my fairly recent idea to START the process of making memories of the kids' lives, and the ONLY real photo creation I've done since any of the kids have been alive!). It's so much fun cause I just love pictures. I have forgone much in my life - such as blogging - to try to get this book finished and ready to put birthday party pictures in and send off to get printed ASAP after his birthday (which is 3 days away). Here's the picture that'll be on the front. A really accurate snap of this boy... (thanks Jenn, I think it was, for taking it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How can he be almost 5?! If there's a way to share the book online, I want to see it. I think life with 3 kids just keeps people busy. You know I have no room to talk, but I miss you - generally speaking. We must plot to shorten the distance between us soon!! :)
xoox
Bummer I cant take credit for that marvelous picture of Daniel - must have been Jill or MOm or Dad...
LOVE LOVE BLURB!!!! Cnat wait to figure out another reason to make a book!
Post a Comment