Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
13 June 2009
Laura is finally 3
Finally Laura can say she's 3 instead of answering the age question with "I'm two but I'm turning free on my next birsday!"
Thanks for joining our family Laura. You're fun, feisty and strong, and we seriously wouldn't have you any other way. Daniel has loved his 'sisser Yora" from the day he met you and beeped your nose, and you and Nick already have a great little bond between you. Happy Birthday Lori-Lori!
Oh the sweetness! I love that I have pretty much known her her whole life and been able to watch her grow up - though the past year from afar. Did she get a princess/fairy/ballet costume? E would be jealous!
I can't believe your lil' Laura is already three! Congratulations.. wow.. it was just yesterday we met her at 2 months- Such a beautiful lil' girl.. Happy Birthday Laura~!
4 comments:
Oh the sweetness! I love that I have pretty much known her her whole life and been able to watch her grow up - though the past year from afar. Did she get a princess/fairy/ballet costume? E would be jealous!
I can't believe your lil' Laura is already three! Congratulations.. wow.. it was just yesterday we met her at 2 months- Such a beautiful lil' girl.. Happy Birthday Laura~!
Happy Birthday Laura, it is a lovely umbrella, and a even a lovelier girl.
Post a Comment